Duration: 10am – 4pm
Maximum Number of People: 4
This course combines Barista Training and Latte Art to create a full day session (10am – 4pm) that includes a small lunch during the interval.
A great way of developing the core barista skills, this dual course takes you through the fundamental aspects of creating great tasting coffee drinks just like the professionals.
- Brief coffee history, processing methods and roasting
- Basic grinder adjustment and calibration
- Espresso preparation and procedure
- Milk steaming and texturing
- Pouring and creating an extensive range of espresso based beverages
- Basic espresso machine maintenance and cleaning
- Basic skills & techniques
- How to foam
- Pattern creation
- Pouring designs including rosetta’s