Last night saw the 5th annual Oliver Awards held at the Leeds Elland Road stadium and if you saw our earlier blog post we were lucky enough to sponsor an award for the best café / bar.
It was a great night with many familiar faces taking home awards but it was also fantastic for many of the regions smaller establishments & newcomers too. We of course had our eyes on the Best Café & Bar award which was deservedly scooped up Laynes Espresso.
We were extremely proud to be part of an event that celebrates some of the best restaurants, cafe’s & bars in the country. Leeds offers everything from high class dining to value for money and we hope to continue improving this already fantastic hospitality scene with our high quality coffees & espresso machines.
Pay the Award Winners a Visit
If you want to visit any of the winners then use our handy little map below, just click each map marker for more details including contact information and web address:
Oliver Award Winners 2013
- Anthony’s Restaurant – Best Fine Dining award, the Best of British award and the Overall Winner award
- Cardamom Black – Best Indian
- Dish – Best Newcomer
- Diva Italiana – Best Italian
- Dough Bistro – Best Surbuban
- Harvey Nichols – Best City Centre Restaurant
- Kendells Bistro – Best European
- Laynes Espresso – Best Café Bar
- Mirabelle Restaurant – Best Service
- Sous Le Nez En Ville – Outstanding Contribution
- Thai Sabai – Best World
- The Box Tree – Best Chef
- The Burlington at The Devonshire Arms – Best Hotel Restaurant
- Yum Yum – Best Lunch
Thanks for a great evening, and we hope to see you next year.